Rias Baixas Day Trip from Santiago de Compostela
This excursion will be marked by the long seafaring tradition of Galicia. We propose you to know the Rías Baixas and the region of O Salnés, understanding a little more the culture of Galicia. Drinking from its sea, its landscape and the customs of these towns bathed by the Atlantic.
The itinerary that follows the excursion starts at the capital, Pontevedra where we will realize a visit to the city and will be able to see at first hand the wonders that the Quarry tradition has left in this city.
Then, we go direction to, Combarro a picturesque town where there are them, full of granaries and houses almost hanging over the sea. After getting lost in the streets of this fishing village, we continue to O Grove, the seafood capital, where a pleasant catamaran ride along the Arousa Estuary with mussels tasting on board will be waiting for us.
To end this pleasant trip we will arrive in Cambados, world famous town for its Albariño wine.
Do not miss it!
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour by boat with taste of mussels and wine
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pontevedra, Pontevedra, Province of Pontevedra, Galicia
Capital city of Pontevedra, with a vibrating life in the old part of town, Walking a route by the narrow side streets of the historical centre.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Combarro, Combarro, Province of Pontevedra, Galicia
Village known for its archaeological heritage, It´s a picturesque village of "Combarro" the most significant site in Combarro are the Hórreos (typical Galician granaries).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: O Grove, O Grove, Province of Pontevedra, Galicia
Arriving next in O Grove, board a catamaran that will take you along the Ría de Arousa. Learn about the mussel production in the area and how the river is used as a hatchery. You will have the opportunity to taste this delicacy, along with samples of Albariño wine y tasting of mussels.
After your boat trip, stop and enjoy free time to get lunch.
Duration: 3 hours 15 minutes
Stop At: Cambados, Cambados, Province of Pontevedra, Galicia
You will ontinue to Camabdos the capital of the Albariño wine of D.O Rias Baixas.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Rúa da Senra, 14, 15702 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.