RHODES TOWN TOUR FROM SOUTH RHODES - Half Day Private Tour - max 4 people
Don’t miss the beauty of the capital city!
This half-day private tour is a perfect choice for everybody who is staying in a hotel in the SOUTHERN PART of the Island – Kolymbia, Kalathos, Vlycha, Lindos, Pefkos, Lardos, Kiotari, Gennadi and Lachania.
If you are interested, in the booking options you can extend your tour and add also a visit also to the beautiful white village of Lindos
- Rhodes Colossus - Mandraki Harbor
- The northern point of the island
- Monthe Smith Hill - panoramic view of Rhodes city
- Acropolis of Rhodes - Apollo Temple, Ancient Stadium and Amphitheatre
- Rhodes Old Town - 2 hours stay to explore on your own
If you are coming on a cruise or staying near Rhodes (Faliraki, Ixia, Ialyssos, Kalithea) we recommend our popular suggestion
BEST OF RHODES - HALF DAY PRIVATE TOUR
COVID 19 REGULATIONS - There is a limit of a MAX 3 adult passengers per vehicle, plus the driver. Kids do not count towards this limit. Facemasks are required
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local Knowledgeable Drivers
- Private Mercedes Car - fully air-conditioned - MAX 4 people
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Meal/Food expenses
- Entry/Admission - Medieval City
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mandraki Harbour, Platia Eleftherias, Rhodes Town Greece
Mandraki harbor - we will stop at the place where the ancient and legendary Colossus of Rhodes once stood. It was known as one of the seven wonders of the Ancient World.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Church of the Annunciation, Platia Eleftherias New Town Greece
We will enter also the Church of the Annunciation which is the biggest Orthodox church in the town with very beautiful handmade paintings on the walls.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: The Acropolis of Rhodes, Diagoridon 68, Rhodes Town 851 00 Greece
First, we will have a stop for a breathtaking panoramic view of the city of Rhodes and then you will have a walk through the Temple of Pythian Apollo, Ancient Stadium and Amphitheatre
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Medieval City, Rhodes Town 85100 Greece
We will leave you outside the Old Town and you will be able to explore it and visit its highlights - The Knights street, The Grand Master Palace, The Archeological museum. Maybe do some shopping at the famous Sokratos street or have a cup of coffee in this Medieval atmosphere. Our driver will wait for you at the same place after an hour and a half for your return trip
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Savvas Ceramics, Ethniki Odos Rodou - Lindou, Kalathos 851 02 Greece
Upon request, we can have a stop at a pottery factory to see how ceramics are made - a technique that has been used from ancient times till now.
If you are interested in buying jewelry as a souvenir from your visit to Rhodes we can also have a stop at a Gold factory to find your unique piece.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your preferable starting time. Following your booking request, we will confirm back to you the precise pickup time.For this tour we pick up ONLY from the SOUTHERN PART of the Island – Kolymbia, Afandou, Vlycha, Kalathos, Lindos, Pefkos, Lardos, Kiotari, Gennadi and Lachania. If your hotel is not in the listed destinations, please, provide your hotel name and we will come back with further details.If you are coming on a cruise or staying near the city of Rhodes we recommend our popular suggestion - BEST OF RHODES - HALF DAY PRIVATE TOUR - max 4 people
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. RHODES TOWN TOUR FROM SOUTH RHODES - Half Day Private Tour - max 4 people 6/17/2019 - 12/25/2021
With a visit to LINDOS 10/23/2019 - 12/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- There is a limit of a MAX 3 adult passengers per vehicle, plus the driver. Kids do not count towards this limit. Our drivers have successfully passed the educational program regarding the National Hygiene Protocols for the new Coronavirus. Cars are carefully cleaned with an antibacterial solution.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.