Rhodes Shore Excursion: Private Lindos Tour
Visit the ancient village of Lindos and its impressive 4,000-year-old acropolis on a 4-hour shore excursion from Rhodes! With an expert private guide at your side, travel along the island’s east coast, and then explore Lindos Acropolis (entrance at your own expense) on a walking tour. Marvel at the sights of Byzantine ruins and an Ancient Greek temple set against the Bay of St Paul, and then visit the Church of the Ascension in Lindos village. The itinerary on this private shore excursion is flexible and can be tailored to your requirements.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Lindos Acropolis (approx. 12 euros)
- Start your shore excursion with a pickup from the Port of Rhodes, and then travel by air-conditioned minivan along the island’s east coast with your private guide. Pass through a collection of idyllic island villages, and then stop in Lindos, Rhodes’ famous ancient village.
Lindos’ pretty streets are fringed by the sugar cube houses found on many a Greek island, but it’s the magnificent 4,000-year-old acropolis that gives the village its star appeal. Work your way up Lindos’ gently winding cobblestone streets, and head inside the acropolis to explore with your guide. Have your camera ready to capture sights of the ruined Byzantine fortress and an Ancient Greek temple, and gaze down at the sweeping Bay of St Paul.
After discovering the delights of Lindos Acropolis (entrance own expense), make your way back into the village to visit the Byzantine Church of the Ascension. Admire its stately interiors and stained glass windows, and then enjoy some free time to explore the village independently.
Return to your minivan, and travel back along the breathtaking coastal roads. Your private tour then finishes with a drop-off at the Port of Rhodes.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Port of Rhodes for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Departure Point :Rhodes Port
Departure Time :Flexible; contact the local service provider to confirm your preferred start time.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is highly recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.