Rhodes Private Departure Transfer
Get your Rhodes vacation off to a fine ending with dedicated comfortable transportation direct to Rhodes Airport with the minimum of fuss. Private transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- One-way private transfer
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- What a better way to finish your Rhodes holidays by pre booking a transfer service with us. By handling many customers on an annual basis sure enough you will be on time to the Airport so please wait at the designated time at your Hotel lobby for your pick up.
There is a large modern fleet of reliable vehicles with ample space for all your luggage. Driven by courteous professional drivers who will assist with your luggage, the service operates round the clock seven days a week.
All incoming and outgoing flights are constantly monitored for early or late departures, so you can be sure your driver will be waiting as arranged. A seamless hassle-free way to end your perfect Rhodes holiday!
Departure Point :Rhodes, Greece
In case you have a departure transfer service please be at the lobby or at designated nearby area subject to your accommodation at least 10min prior service as per booking. Do have in mind that for international flights customers must be at the airport 2 & ½ hrs prior flight – and domestic flight customers, 2 hrs prior flight, and for ferry or cruise departures at least 1hr prior departure.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.