Rhodes Hall Beach Horse Back Ride and Swim from Negril
Are you in for some adventure?? Visit the Rhodes Hall Plantation where you will ride a horse for two amazing hours. Have a fun filled day on tour horse while you journey through our country side, view plantation houses and a crocodile safari, then a swim in our warm Caribbean Waters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Visit the Rhodes Hall Plantation for your two hour horse back ride through a trail to reach the Caribbean Sea.
.As you ride through the lush flora and fauna on the trail ride you'll pass by a plantation house and a crocodile swamp. Don' fret, they wont bother you and your trusty stead.
At the end of the trail you'll find yourself on a fabulous beach. Your horse will take you in to the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea and as they are natural swimmers you'll have the "splashes" cool you down as they make their way along the beach.
These horses are ideal for the experienced and inexperienced riders alike.
Departure Point :Hotel Lobby
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :Hotel Lobby
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.