Rhodes Airport Private Arrival Transfer
Be met by a courteous professional driver on arrival at Rhodes Airport. Get your Rhodes vacation off to a fine start with dedicated comfortable transportation direct to your hotel with the minimum of fuss. Private transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- One-way private transfer
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Get your Greek vacation off to the best possible start with a pre arranged Rhodes private airport transfer. Rhodes airport is a bewildering, bustling place at the best of times; why waste time standing in line and struggling with heavy baggage, when you can be greeted by a professional driver and whisked off straight to your hotel.
There is a large modern fleet of reliable vehicles with ample space for all your luggage. Driven by courteous professional drivers who will assist with your luggage, the service operates round the clock seven days a week.
All incoming flights are constantly monitored for early or late arrivals, so you can be sure your driver will be waiting as arranged. A seamless hassle-free start to the perfect Rhodes holiday!
Departure Point :
In case you have an Airport Arrival transfer upon exit customs look for your driver holding a sign under your name in front of your gate.
AirportsDiagoras Airport, Greece
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Rhodes, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.