Rhine Valley in Portuguese | Brazilian guide in Frankfurt
The tour starts in Rüdesheim, gateway to the Rhine Valley, which is one of Germany's main tourist attractions.
We will visit its small historic center and, with the cable car, cross the vineyards of Rheingau to the top of the Niederwald forest where the famous statue of Germania can be found.
From the monument you can see, besides the Rhine Valley, other cities and wine regions.
We will return by train to Frankfurt.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Regional train
- Cable car
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ruedesheim am Rhein, Ruedesheim am Rhein, Hesse
Let's fly over the vineyards in a cable car
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Frankfurt (Main) Hauptbahnhof, Am Hauptbahnhof, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Frankfurt Intl Airport, 60547 Frankfurt, Hesse Germany
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/1/2020 - 12/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.