Reykjavík Premium Puffin tour | close up and personal
Leaving from the Old Harbour in Reykjavík, this is the ultimate puffin adventure tour.
This tour is operated in our custom made RIB boats. They are specially designed to get you as close as possible to the islands and when possible we can switch them completely off to give the birds (and you) some peace and quiet to enjoy nature. During the tour your guide and captain will tell you interesting facts and tales about the puffins and the surroundings.
Our RIBs are also the fastest boats in the harbour, meaning that on a short tour you will spend the majority of you time with the birds.
Elding is an environmentally friendly company and recognised worldwide for its environmental efforts. The aim, mission and goal is to minimise the operational impact on the environment while offering an unforgettable experience at sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Warm flotation suit
- Excellent live guidance
- Necessary safety equipment
- 1 hr RIB tour
- Entry/Admission - Elding Whale Watching
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elding Whale Watching, AEgisgarour 5, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Meet us at the harbour to exchange your voucher for boarding tickets. We'll go over some safety features and get you dressed before going on an adventure to see some puffins!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lundey, Iceland
Meet the adorable puffins in their natural habitat!
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :AEgisgardur 5, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years or 145 cm
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Efforts are made to invite passengers to stay 2 meters apart from others whenever possible, but guests are asked to wear a face mask during the tour for their own safety. You can purchase a mask in our ticket office before departure. Hand sanitiser dispensers are available in certain areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.