Reykjavik International Airport Private Arrival Transfer
Travel in comfort from Keflavik Airport to your Reykjavik Hotel, with meet and greet services included. Transfers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer from Keflavik Airport to your destination in the Greater Reykjavik Area.
What's excluded :
- Transfers to other destinations outside Reykjavik
- When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Reykjavik Hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
It's that easy!
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle
Don't forget to book your Reykjavik Airport Departure Transfer!
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following flight and hotel details in the "Special Requirements" box:
• Arrival Airline
• Arrival Flight Number
• Departure Airport and Arrival Airport
• Arrival Time
• Full Hotel Name and Address
Departure Point :KEF - Airport, Iceland
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 AM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 AM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Reykjavík, Iceland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic condition.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Please note, infants must be transported in a suitable child restraint which can be organized and paid direct to the operator.
- Lowest price shown is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • Keep 1-2 front rows of the vehicle empty. • Allow access only via the back door of the vehicle if possible. • Ask passengers to spread throughout the vehicles as possible. • Masks are only required for those who are coughing or sneezing. • Must present their COVID-19 free results from testing
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.