Reykjavik City SUP & Sunset Tour | Small Group
During the summer solstice in Iceland there is no better way to end the day than paddle boarding under the midnight sun and enjoying the breathtaking sunset.
We are the only operator running this tour so we can almost guarantee being the only people on the water. Providing an even more secluded experience in Iceland.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Red Paddle Co. Equipment
- Pick up and return
- English speaking instructor
- Small group guarantee
- Drysuit (hands and head are exposed)
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Hat & Gloves
We only operate with Red Paddle co. equipment and you will get a drysuit included as standard. This option protects from any gentle breeze but it is recommended to bring a hat and gloves as they are exposed in the drysuit.
You'll spend around 1 and a half hours on the water but this is approximate and can depend on the weather.
Please note that the pick up times may vary depending on the season and what time the sun sets each day. Contact us to get an exact pick up time for your itinerary.
SUP tours are highly dependent on weather and sea conditions. For your safety and comfort, we reserve the right to change or cancel departures. In case of cancellations due to weather, customers shall receive a full refund or are able to reschedule the tour.
• Grotta Lighthouse, Seltjarnarnes, Reykjavik 170 Iceland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour is highly weather dependent so we will contact you closer to the date of your tour for the optimal time.Look out for a white vehicle with Adventure Vikings written on the side of it.Please be in a position where you can see where the vehicles park and approach your driver.Airports
- Reykjavik Domestic Airport, Reykjavik Iceland
- BSI Bus station
- Bus Stop #1 Ráðhús City Hall, Vonarstræti 10, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #2 Tjörnin The Pond, 101, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #3 Lækjargata, Lækjargata 4, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus stop #4 Miðbakki, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus stop #5 Harpa, Sculpture & Shore Walk 101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #6 - Safnahúsið The Culture House, Ingólfsstræti 1, 101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Hallgrimskirkja, Hallgrímstorg 101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #9 Snorrabraut, Snorrabraut 24, 101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus stop #10 Hlemmur Square, Laugavegur, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus stop #11 Austurbær, Snorrabraut 37, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #12 Höfðatorg, Þórunnartún 6, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #13 Rauðarárstígur, Laugavegur 120, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #14 - Skúlagata, Klapparstígur 5, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.