Reykjavik Beer & Booze Tour
EXPERIENCE THE BEST BARS IN REYKJAVIK.
On the Reykjavik Beer and Booze Tour, you will taste 10 unique Icelandic craft beers or 5 snaps from all around Iceland.
By joining our Reykjavik Pub Crawl you will experience an expert local who knows how to entertain as well as educate you about the fun & quirky history of beer & alcohol in Iceland.
- VISIT THREE GREAT BARS IN REYKJAVIK
- SAMPLE TEN CRAFT BEERS FROM ICELAND
- OR 5 DELICIOUS & DIFFERENT SNAPS & SPIRITS
- TIPS ON WHERE TO EAT, DRINK AND HAVE FUN
- THE BIZARRE HISTORY OF ALCOHOL IN ICELAND
- EXPERT LOCAL GUIDE
- TIPS ON HOW TO SAVE ON DRINKS IN ICELAND
- GET ORIENTED IN THE REYKJAVIK CITY CENTER
We are happy to cater a little to your preferences for beer or spirits but at the same time encourage you to be adventurous.
You don’t have to be a special beer lover to have fun on our tour and maybe you will even be introduced to a beer style you will love.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Your Friend In Reykjavik, Reykjavik Iceland
Meet and greet and head on to our first bar
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Sæta Svínið Gastropub, Hafnarstræti, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
We start off with a nice Icelandic beer (or a snaps) and discuss the funny history of Alcohol in Iceland
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Micro Bar, Vesturgata 2, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Here we have a flight of 5 different Icelandic beers (or a couple of Icelandic snaps) which we choose based on the group preferences but also being a little bit adventurous. The ban of Beer in Iceland for 74 years.. what's that all about... :).
This is one of the best bars in Iceland to sample something you can't find anywhere else.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bastard Brew & Food, Vegamótastíg 4, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
We usually end up at this excellent brewpub where we sample 4 different Icelandic beers (or 2 snaps). With everyone a little tipsy, here we give you tips, tricks and funny stories to end our little adventure together.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ingólfur Square, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Return Detail :Bastard Brew & Food, Vegamótastíg 4, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- A minimum of 2 people per Tour is required for all departures
- If the minimum of people attending the tour is not reached we will have to cancel the tour for a full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible unless it's a private tour then we will make arrangements
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be at Ingolfur Square 5 minutes before the starting time
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Travelers and locals are encouraged to practice social distancing, wash and disinfect hands regularly, and maintain a 2-meter distance from others when possible. Iceland’s Chief Epidemiologist has not recommended the use of masks in public. We only have a handful of active infections in Iceland.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.