Returning in 2021 is the Banff Guided Walking Tours
These walking tours return in 2021.
What are you missing? These easy, affordable tours are an awesome introduction to beautiful Banff! Our unique, guided walking tours are an authentic and unforgettable way to start your adventure. Daily tours on foot within the Town of Banff, Alberta – inside Banff National Park. Take in the beauty that surrounds you here.
Walk Banff in the company of a local guide, in a small group. You'll see more, do more and know more. Learn about life with grizzly bears, conservation, Canadian culture, history and heritage. Our guides walk you right to iconic photo hotspots for those must-have shots.
There's never a script. You'll discover Banff's highlights in a personalized conversation with our guides, so you'll find personalized answers and make a much closer connection to this unique Rocky Mountain destination.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Banff Walk
What's excluded :
- Our walks take place in public spaces within the Town of Banff and Banff National Park.
- These are not wildlife tours.
- These are walking tours
- Tours do NOT include admission to any Banff or Parks Canada attractions or facilities.
- An important reminder that all visitors to Banff National Park require a Park Pass.
- One child per paid adult, please.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Banff Walk, 202 Bear St, Banff, AB T1L 1C4, Canada
Banff's most intriguing and beautiful downtown street! Tours begin at our Banff Walk 202 Bear Street tour desk in downtown Banff.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Banff Park Museum, 93 Banff Avenue, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T0L 0C0 Canada
We'll pause briefly outside to learn about Banff National Park's natural history museum. Admission is not included.
Stop At: Banff Avenue, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
Banff's landmark street.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Cascade Gardens, 101 Mountain Avenue Behind Administration Building, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
We'll explore the captivating Cascades of Time Gardens.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Parks Administration Building, 101 Mountain Ave, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
We'll stop for iconic photos from this distinctive Banff landmark inside the Cascades of Time Gardens.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Bow River Trail, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
Walk along the beautiful Bow River as it flows through Banff.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Central Park, Between Buffalo Street and Banff Avenue Box 1260, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T1L 1A1 Canada
We'll walk between the Row River and this beautiful urban park in Banff ... and reveal what used to be located on this site in the early 20th century.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies, 111 Bear St, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T1L 1A3 Canada
We pass through the grounds of this museum and gallery. Tour does not include museum admission.
Pass By: Canada House Art Gallery, 201 Bear Street, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T1L 1B5 Canada
We'll pass by Banff's most interesting art gallery.
Departure Point :202 Bear St, Banff, AB T1L, Canada
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants ages 13 and older must have a confirmed reservation and ticket. There is a limit of ONE child per paid adult, please. Children 12 and under are free with a confirmed reservation and ticket, but must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We encourage the use of masks and face coverings, and invite you to bring your own. Please meet your guide outside our tour office, rather than inside. Some tours may begin at an alternate outdoor meeting point. Health protocols in place on the day of your walking tour will prevail.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.