Returning 2021 > Banff Private Walking Tours
These private walking tours return in 2021.
What are you missing in Banff? Connect to Banff with a more intimate view! Know more on this highly personalized tour. Private walking tours to meet your interests. Walk beautiful Banff in the company of a local guide. Maximum 10 adults per private group, with just your family or travelling companions.
Morning or afternoon walking tours to fit your Banff itinerary and interests. Book your preferred date, and we will coordinate the ideal start time, between 9:00am and 4:00pm.
Perfect for couples, families, a group of friends, conference attendees or their spouses. We'll walk at your pace and show you a unique perspective on Banff.
Lots of time for must-have photos of Banff's spectacular scenery. We'll walk you right to Banff's photo hotspots. Personal answers mean you won't miss a thing.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Banff Walk
What's excluded :
- Our walks take place in public spaces within the Town of Banff and Banff National Park.
- These walking tours do not include admission to any Banff or Parks Canada attractions or facilities.
- An important reminder from Parks Canada that all participants, as visitors to Banff National Park, require a Park Pass.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Banff Walk, 202 Bear St, Banff, AB T1L 1C4, Canada
Banff's most intriguing and beautiful downtown street! Tours begin at our Banff Walk 202 Bear Street tour desk in downtown Banff.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Banff Park Museum, 93 Banff Avenue, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T0L 0C0 Canada
We'll pause outside the Parks Canada Natural History Museum in downtown Banff, a National Historic Site. Admission is not included.
Stop At: Banff Avenue, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
Banff's landmark street
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Cascade Gardens, 101 Mountain Avenue Behind Administration Building, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
We'll explore the captivating Cascades of Time Gardens in Banff.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Parks Administration Building, 101 Mountain Ave, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
We'll stop for iconic photos from this distinctive Banff landmark inside the Cascades of Time Gardens.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Bow River Trail, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
A close look at the Bow River as it flows through Banff.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Central Park, Between Buffalo Street and Banff Avenue Box 1260, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T1L 1A1 Canada
We'll walk between the Row River and this beautiful urban park in Banff ... and reveal what used to be located on this site in the early 20th century.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies, 111 Bear St, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T1L 1A3 Canada
We will walk through the grounds outside of this museum and gallery. Admission is not included.
Pass By: Canada House Art Gallery, 201 Bear Street, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T1L 1B5 Canada
We will pass by this authentically Canadian art gallery as we make our way back to our tour desk on Bear Street to conclude our tour.
Departure Point :202 Bear St, Banff, AB T1L, Canada
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants ages 13 and older must have a confirmed reservation and ticket. Children 12 and under are free with a confirmed reservation and ticket, but must be accompanied by an adult (18+). There is a limit of one child per paid adult, please.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We encourage the use of masks and face coverings, and invite you to bring your own. Please meet your guide outside our tour office, rather than inside. Some tours may begin at an alternate outdoor meeting point. Health protocols in place on the day of your walking tour will prevail.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.