Return Flam Day Discovery by Bus and Boat
Enjoy an afternoon in Flam, and enjoy a cruise back along the Fjord. The Sognefjord area is known as one of the most stunning travel destinations in the world. This day allows you to get to Flam at its quickest by bus and then return back taking in the sights by cruise.
per adult from
12 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Bus Journey to Flam
- Return Cruise to Bergen
What's excluded :
- Flam Railway tickets
- Accommodation if staying overnight
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bergen, Bergen, Hordaland, Western Norway
When in Bergen, you will want to visit Flam for the day, departing the bus station at 08.30 we take you to Flam giving you 4 hours spare time and bring you back to Bergen along the Fjords by boat.
Bergen is famous fo rbeing the 2nd largest city and a UNESCO World Heritage site, the cruise back will offer a stunning gateway to the fjords. Bergen is surrounded by fjords, mountains and Norway's traditional colorful wooden buildings.
Stop At: Flam, Flam, Aurland Municipality, Sogn og Fjordane, Western Norway
Come and see the stunning sights this quaint village of Flåm has to offer. With less than 500 people living there, It has been a tourist destination since the late 19th century. Today is receives almost 450,000 visitors a year. Flam is most famous for its dramatic natural surroundings comprising of fjords, mountains and valleys.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Sognefjorden, Pyramiden Kontorfellesskap, 6868 Norway
At 15.30 we head back to Bergen by boat from Flam cruise pier. This amazing journey back will take you down the Sognefjord Fjord, the longest and deepest fjord in Norway. It stretches 205 km (127 mi) inland from the ocean. The name of the fjord corresponds to the surrounding district of Sogn. Cliffs surrounding the fjord rise almost sheer from the water to the heights of 1,000 meters (3,300 ft) and more.
Departure Point :Bergen Bus station B, Marken, Bergen, Norway
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Norled AS - Customer Strandkaiterminalen, Strandkaien 15, 5013 Bergen, Norway
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.