Retro Fiat Self-Drive Tour in Warsaw
Your first time in Warsaw? Or you know it but want to admire it in a different way? Try out the must-see self-drive tour in a retro Fiat 126p. Feel the spirit of Warsaw and find out more about its fascinating history while driving an iconic car of the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s – Fiat 126p a.k.a Toddler. Get behind the wheel and listen to your guide presenting you the best known landmarks of Warsaw. Drive down the streets of Warsaw and feel like a Monte Carlo race driver in a 650cc Fiat 126p.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Self-drive tour (valid driver's license required)
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by private vehicle - Fiat 126p
- Souvenir photos emailed to you after the tour
- Alcoholic Beverages - Vodka shot after the tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Culture and Science, Plac Defilad 1, Warsaw 00-110 Poland
Listen about the Palace of Culture and Science, which is the hulking symbol of Warsaw’s long-gone communist government and the most recognizable building in the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Old Town, Warsaw Poland
Explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town as you hear how its 13 buildings were rebuilt after World War II. Admire Old Town Square and Castle Square and drive past the churches, parks and palaces along the ‘Royal Route.’
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Castle Square (Plac Zamkowy), Junction ul. Miodowa and Krakowskie Przedmiescie, Warsaw Poland
Visit the historic square in front of the Royal Castle.
Pass By: The Royal Castle in Warsaw, plac Zamkowy 4, 00-277 Warszawa, Poland
See the Royal Castle in Warsaw
Pass By: King Sigismund's Column (Kolumna Zygmunta), Castle Square Old Town, Warsaw Poland
See the Column of King Sigismund at the Castle Square
Stop At: Old Town Market Square, rynek Starego Miasta, 00-279 Warszawa, Poland
Admire the hearth of the old Warsaw
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Lazienki Krolewskie w Warszawie, Agrykola 1, Warsaw 00-460 Poland
Visit and admire the largest park in Warsaw.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Praga Polnoc, ul.Zabkowska, Warsaw Poland
If you will have enough time your guide will show you Praga, a once-derelict area that’s now filled with bohemian bars and cafes.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Brzeska, Warszawa, Poland
Take a look at the Brzeska street where you can still admire the prewar architecture and street art.
Stop At: Bazar Rozyckiego, ul. Targowa 54, Warsaw 03-733 Poland
The Różycki's Bazaar used to be the centre of the black market in communist era. Today, you can still feel the spirit of those times.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :plac Defilad, 00-901 Warszawa, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Valid driver's license
- Security deposit required (500PLN) refunded after the tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.