Retro excursion Great escape Deauville, Trouville and Honfleur
Come live the Retro Tour adventure !
Just relax and get seduced by the wonderful view from the seaside called the « Côte Fleurie ».
Our Gentlemen Siders will take you to the greatest treasures and secrets of those wonderful cities.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- Local Guide
- Professional Driver
- Use of Helmet
- Gloves and Goggles (if necessary)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Casino Barriere Trouville, Place Foch, 14360 Trouville-sur-Mer, Deauville France
A casino was built in 1847. Originally, it is not a simple gambling establishment, but a cozy place frequented by an elegant and wealthy clientele. Balls, operettas and plays are regularly held there.
The theater is considered "worthy of the biggest stages", the acoustics are excellent and the best artistic productions of the time are presented.
The greatest artists and personalities of the high society of the time attend during their holidays, the Laffitte, Vernes, Perrier, Seillière, but also counts and countesses as Pourtualès or Poniatowski.
Pass By: Plage Des Bains, Rue Des Bains, 14113 Villerville, Deauville France
"A monkey in winter", a film by Henri Verneuil, was shot there during the winter of 1961-1962. Villerville appears there under the name of Tigreville. A local association, created in 2001, perpetuates the memory of the shooting. Since June 2007, a large photo of the film Jean Gabin and Jean-Paul Belmondo, the two stars of the film, has been hanging on a wall at the entrance to the main street. Down this street is the Norman Cabaret, a restaurant used for filming.
Stop At: Notre Dame de Grace, Mont Joli, Honfleur France
The chapel "Notre-Dame de Grâce" was built in 1600-1615 by the citizens and sailors of Honfleur on the site of an old chapel disappeared in a landslide of the cliff. This primitive chapel was founded before the year 1023 by Richard II, then Duke of Normandy, to fulfill a wish made during a storm in which he almost died. Since then, the cult of "Notre-Dame de Grâce" has been perpetuated.
The building is classified as a historical monument in 1938.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Panorama Mont-Joli, 542 Rampe du Mont Joli Equemauville, 14600, Honfleur France
You will have access to a beautiful panorama and it is worth seeing especially on a sunny day. You will see the basins of the port and the two pylons of the bridge of Normadie connecting Honfleur to Le Havre and just below a good part of the old city with its narrow streets.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Le Vieux Bassin, Quai Sainte Catherine, 14600, Honfleur France
This watershed was created at the instance of Abraham Duquesne and by order of Colbert in 1681.
It replaces the old haven of beaching which was much narrower. These works require the destruction of the western part of the ramparts.
They end in 1684.
Departure Point :1: TOURIST INTERCOMMUNAL DEAUVILLE, Quai de l'impératrice Eugénie, 14800 Deauville, France
2: Hotel Barrière Le Normandy Deauville, 38 Rue Jean Mermoz, 14804 Deauville, France
3: Gare de Trouville-Deauville, Place Louis Armand, 14800 Deauville, France
4: Place de Morny, 14800 Deauville, France
5: Manoir des Lions de Tourgéville, Le Bourg, 14800 Deauville, France
6: Quai Albert 1er, 14360 Trouville-sur-Mer, France
Traveler pickup is offered
The Pick Up is possible at the Railway Station of Trouville - Deauville
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hygiene cap / Charlotte (COVID-19 protection) Protective visor / Visière de protection (COVID-19 protection) Hydro-alcoholic gel / Gel hydro-alcoolique (COVID-19 protection) Equipment disinfection / Désinfection des équipements (COVID-19)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.