Rental of Electric Scooters in Turin
Rent your bike, you can visit the city comfortably and in a practical way!
With the bike, in a short time you can reach the most suggestive and interesting places in the center and beyond.
per adult from
4 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Use of the scooter
What's excluded :
- everything that is not specified.
- Rent bike
Departure Point :Movegreen of Bianciotti Dario, Via S. Francesco da Paola, 33, 10123 Torino TO, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.