Rent your Electric Vespa 45 in Florence for 8 hours
We offer not only the best Vespa rental service in Tuscany, but an idea. Like all ideas, our company is born from a dream, or rather from a vision. This dream is the result of the love for our city and the desire to make the territory known through an authentic experience, to make people discover wonderful places and exciting activities even outside the main tourist circuits. Our passion for eco-sustainable tourism has led us to imagine ecological mobility in Florence and Tuscany, where it is possible to live exciting tours with respect for the environment. Visiting Tuscany on an Electric Vespa for us means to appreciate the scents and sounds of the world around us, because the electric motors are zero fuel but also of sounds....
per adult from
What's included :
- Smartphones with APP that guides customers, sanitized helmets for Covid-19 prevention, electricity supply for 100km journey, RCA theft insurance, fire, collision and vandalism included.
What's excluded :
- Driver Insurance
- Our comfortable Electric Vespas are suitable for 2 people and will allow you to move freely around Florence and in the beautiful Tuscan countryside, such as the territory of Chianti. Unlike the car, the Vespa will allow you nimbly to make stops along the way to enjoy the landscape and maybe take a nice souvenir photo. With the Vespa you will also have no problems parking, ZTL or accessibility in the small streets of the beautiful medieval villages.
A new way to experience Tuscany, autonomous, adventurous and with the utmost respect for the preservation of the planet. Through electric wasps and our APP installed on the smartphone supplied at the time of rental, we offer authentic, independent and above all eco-sustainable itineraries.
Departure Point :Via Maso Finiguerra, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- At the end of each tour, we sanitize the helmets with ozone machinery and provide disposable headphones to cover the head.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.