Rent a Motorcycle(Royal Enfield) in Jodhpur
Jodhpur is also a prominent tourist attraction and home to many temples, forts, and palaces. The second-largest city in the state of Rajasthan, Jodhpur was the historic capital of the Kingdom of Marwar. Set in the Thar Desert this city is also called the Blue City or Sun City by people of the state and the country.
Rent a motorcycle in the city and explore it at the best. Go on to adventure, explore the unexplored, visit the unvisited and have a lot to memories to carry back.
Timing: 12-hour basis
Return before 8:00 pm on same day
Security Deposit INR 1000/USD 14.5(approx)
Things to Carry- ID Proof, Valid local address proof (Passport/ Voters ID/ Aadhar Card) or a local reference, Driving License
per adult from
What's included :
- One Helmet
What's excluded :
- Security deposit
- Explore the second-largest city on the Motorcycle you rent. Jodhpur is a famous tourist attraction and is a great place to explore. And when you have your vehicle, there are no limits to the dreams. This Blue City or also called Sun City has a lot to offer in terms of locations and memories you would hold.
The vehicle needs to be returned before 08:00 PM on the same day. Extra charges would be incurred after that. Per day you can drive up to 120 km and after that 5 Rs per km is chargeable. One helmet is included and an extra helmet cost Rs 50.
Departure Point :Station Road, Station Rd, Rishi Shivraj Market, Opposite Railway Reservation Office, Ratanada, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.