Rent a local friend in Bogota
Looking for a personalized experience in Bogota? Rent a local friend by day or night, and enjoy our city in your own way. This option has been designed to meet your needs and desires. So, tell us about yourself, your preferences and what you would like to do or see, so we can choose the ideal person to go with you. Your friend will give you a lot of recommendations, but, at the end of the day, you choose what to do, where to go and when to end.
*This option includes the time of your local friend and tour insurance. During this experience, you are in charge of all the expenses for you and your local friend. Please note if your tour extends or starts after 7:00 pm, we will charge an additional fee of 20 USD per group.
per adult from
3 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Tour insurance
- Private tour
- Face Mask and Hand Sanitizer
What's excluded :
- Additional purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Observatorio de Colibries, Variante el Frailejonal, La Calera 251207 Colombia
This is a suggested attraction if you want to watch hummingbirds and connect with nature without a lot of exercise.
Pass By: Cascada La Chorrera, Choachi Colombia
This is a suggested attraction if you want go hiking and connect with nature.
Pass By: Mercado de las Pulgas de Usaquen, Carrera 5 # 120A-07 Usaquen, Bogota 110111 Colombia
This is a suggested attraction if you want to go shopping of try good restaurants in Bogota.
Pass By: Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira, Carrera 6 Calle 1 Parque De La Sal, Zipaquira Colombia
This is a suggested attraction if you want to experience the must of Bogota´s surroundings.
Pass By: Zona G Bogota, Cra 4 Calles 67 y 68 The whole neighborhood behind Hotel Four Seasons Casa Medina, Bogota Colombia
This is a suggested attraction if you want to have a foodie experience.
Pass By: Zona T, El Retiro, Bogota Colombia
This is a recommended attraction if you want to go shopping, have cocktails or enjoy night life
Pass By: Laguna de Guatavita, Km 15, Via Guatavita-Sesquile, Tierra Negra Colombia
This is a suggested attraction if you want to visit the sacred lake of our indigenous people, connect with nature and do a little hiking.
Departure Point :Bogota, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
This tour starts and ends at your hotel or point of preference inside the city. Your local friend will be waiting for you at the reception and you choose how you would like to move around the city (taxi, bus, walk, etc). We can also provide a private transportation for an additional fee depending on the distance and time.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Rent a local friend x8 hours 7/16/2019 - 10/22/2021
Rent a local friend x6 hours 7/16/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:30 AM - 07:30 PM
Rent a local friend x4 hours 7/16/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:30 AM - 07:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:30 AM - 07:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.