Rent a City Bike in Madrid - up to 8hrs
Rent a bike and get to know Madrid in your own pace. We have city bikes and electric bikes (with a supplement) as well as children bikes and baby seats.
We can provide you with a map of the city and give your some ideas of what is worth visiting and you decide where you would like to go or what you would like to see. You can stop wherever your like and enjoy the capitals atmosphere in your own rhythm.
The city centre is now 30 km/h zone and only public transport and local residents are allowed to drive in the center.
Pick up and return of the bikes is in our Trixi shop in c/ de los Jardines 12, just a few minutes walk from the Puerta del Sol (metro Puerta del Sol or Gran Vía)). From our shop you can easily reach the most important sights as well as the Retiro park if you come with children.
We look forward to meet you!
per adult from
What's included :
- city bike, helmet, lock
What's excluded :
- children´s seat: 5€ to be paid in the shop
- Our Trixi shop is located in c/ de los Jardines 12, near Puerta del Sol.
We rent bikes and also do daily tours in English and private tours.
For renting, we have city bikes for adults, children, youngsters and seats for small children (5€).
We also have electric bikes for adults which have a supplement.
You decide what suits best for you and your friends/family.
We can give you a map and guide you in terms of what to see and where to go. There are so many things to see in Madrid.
If you come with small children there are parks and green areas which will be more fun for them.
The bikes can be rented up to 8 hours within the opening times of the shop.
The price includes the bike and a helmet.
Departure Point :Calle de los Jardines, 12, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- With the bike you are in the fresh air and you can maintain distance to others
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.