Rent a bike Krakow
BikeTrip rents high quality mountain, trekking, city and tandem bikes. We are located in Krakow next to Wawel Castle and Vistula Boulevards.
per adult from
1 to 48 hours
What's included :
- bike rent
What's excluded :
- BkeTrip - Krakow Bike Rental is open from 10:00 am till 7:00 pm. We provide maps of the Krakow city centre. We rent comfortable bikes good for short or long distance ride. You can go on one of our tours or do it by yourself. We recommend you the cycle path along the Vistula River going to Tyniec Abbey.
We will advice you where you schould cycle to visit the most spectacular places in Krakow such as Zakrzowek Lake. Our recommended destination is also Ojcow National Park full of Medieval Castles and rock formations. We would like you to have a great time in Krakow on bike.
Departure Point :BikeTrip - bike rental and tours, wypożyczalnia rowerów, wycieczki, serwis rowerów, Zwierzyniecka 30, 31-105 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.