Renaissance Ride: The "New Buffalo” Foodie Experience
See the city’s exciting resurgence on this fun Buffalo food tour with tastings at several of the city’s best foodie hotspots. On the Renaissance Ride Food Tour, we’ll sample some of the best kept secrets, including a globally-sourced coffeeshop, a worker-owned bakery, and an international food market run by refugees.
Savor the flavors while learning about the city’s history of immigration and its connection to its current immigrant communities. We’ll also hear about groundbreaking urban gardening initiatives, grassroots organizing, and the community heroes who are leading the city’s resurgence.
This Buffalo food tour is truly a unique experience – providing a fun (and delicious!) way to learn about the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bike Rental Included
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Stop At: Buffalo Bike Tours, 1 Naval Park CV, Buffalo, NY 14202
Buffalo Bike Tours Canalside kiosk
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: BreadHive Bakery & Cafe, 402 Connecticut St, Buffalo, NY 14201, USA
Samples of homemade pretzels and kombucha
Duration: 15 minutes
• Coffee and doughnuts - Start off with globally sourced coffee and artisanal doughnuts at a cafe inside the historic Hotel Lafayette.
• Pretzels and kombucha - Stop in at a worker owned bakery for sourdough pretzels and cool off with kombucha on tap.
• Mango lassi, Burmese salad, dumplings - Sample food from around the world at an international market.
• Chocolates - End the tour with hand crafted chocolate truffles. Take a box for the road!
Departure Point :Buffalo Naval Park, 1 Naval, Marina Park S, Buffalo, NY 14202, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.