Renaissance and Modern Oslo Tour
In this Tour we will discover the best of Oslo, the tour will be historical and very entertaining. With my knowledge and anecdotes you will see a beautiful city.
We will begin the visit at Plaza Christiania Torv, the quintessential Renaissance area. After visiting this area, we will go to the Akershus Fortress, a military building strategically located next to the fjord. A few meters away is Aker Brigge, a popular place to shop, eat and have fun. Nearby is Råhuset, a place that annually hosts The Nobel Peace Prize. While we know the history we will approach Karl Johans Gate, the most famous and commercial street that houses the most prominent buildings in the city such as the National Theater, The University and the Stortinget. Then we will go to the famous sculpture of the Tiger step by step we will discover the most modern area of Oslo, where the Avant-garde Opera building stands out.
Also Free tour at 10:00 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
per adult from
What's included :
- Renaissance and Modern Oslo Pedestrian Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akershus Castle and Fortress (Akershus Slott og Festning), Festningsplassen 1, Oslo 0015 Norway
Strategically located military building next to the Oslo fjord.
Duration: 6 minutes
Stop At: Oslo City Hall, Raadhusplassen 1, Oslo 0037 Norway
Place that annually hosts The Nobel Peace Prize.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Bydel Aker Brygge Grundingen 6, Oslo 0250 Norway
popular place to shop, eat and have fun. Modern neighborhood full of outdoor sculptures.
Duration: 7 minutes
Stop At: Operagata, Oslo, Norway
Modern building that leaves no one indifferent.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Christiania Torv 6, 0158 Oslo, Norway
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Operagata, Oslo, Norway
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.