Religious Sightseeing Tour
Bhaktapur literally translates to Place of devotees& also known as Bhadgaon. It is an ancient Newari city inside the Kathmandu Valley. This city is rich in culture, art and crafts, temples, metal wooden and stone inscription.
Nagarkot is considered as one of the most scenic spots in Bhaktapur District. Scenic beauty of the place makes it a very popular hiking route for tourists. It is located approximately 2000 m above sea level. Famous Mountain ranges such as Annapurna, Ganesh Himal, Rolwaling. Mahalangur (Everest), Jugal Himal can be seen in a perfect clear day.
Namo Buddha is a Tibetan Buddhist monastery that lies about 40 km southeast from Kathmandu on top of the hill in Shyampati VDC of Kavre district. It is one of the most beautiful and major tourist attractions in Nepal.
Dhulikhel lies at 36 km south east of Kathmandu at 1550m elevation. The people residing around Dhulikhel are mostly Brhamin, Newar, Chhetri, Tamang etc.
per adult from
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- 3 or 4 star luxury accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
- Private guide
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- lunch, Dinner and bar bills
- Tips and personal expanses
Day 1: Journey to Nagarkot
Pass By: Nagarkot Panoramic Hiking Trail, Panoramic Trail, Nagarkot 44600 Nepal
After the breakfast, your Journey starts with an English speaking driver and a guide in a private transportation.
short-sightseeing in Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Changu Narayan. Hiking start from Changu Narayan to Nagarkot (2000m)
Overnight stay at Nagarkot
Accommodation included: 3 or 4 star luxury accomnmodation
Day 2: Sunrise at Nagarkot and Drive to Dhulikhel
Pass By: Thrangu Tashi Monastery, Dhulikhel Nepal
early morning view of sunrise and beautiful mountains in Nagarkot
After breakfast, hiking starts from nagarkot heading towards Dhulikhel.
Overnight Stay in Dhulikhel
Accommodation included: 3 or 4 star luxury accommodation
Day 3: Hike to Namobuddha
Pass By: Namobuddha Monastery, Namobuddha Rd, Simalchaur Syampati 45200, Nepal
after breakfast, hiking starts from Dhulikhel heading towards Namobuddha. sight seeing at Namobuddha and overnight stay.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in Namobuddha
Day 4: Drive back to kathmandu
Pass By: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
After viewing beautiful sunrays over snow capped mountains, you will have your breakfast.
Drive back to kathmandu in your hotel
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in luxury hotel Kathmandu
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/31/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:15 AM - 11:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.