[Reliable in Japanese] Exploring Marche Explore French food culture and the secret of longevity, rethink Japanese food culture
Marche is "market" in French. In Paris alone, there are 80 Marchés with various characteristics, but we will experience one of them. First, after having a briefing at a nearby café, look for a flea market bargain. (In case of rain, there will be no shop, so we will consider other courses.) Next is a cheese shop. You will find many of the world's major cheeses. In addition, a spice shop that handles spices used for seasoning dishes. Finally, relax at the wine bar Baron Auge. An indoor market for tours, etc. on request.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - A glass of wine and cheese tasting, seasonal fruits, etc.
- Lunch - Bread chocolate tasting, smelly cheese, light lunch, full glass of wine, seasonal fruit, etc.
What's excluded :
- Please pay for the cafe in the workshop yourself
- Please pay for the cafe at the meeting place yourself
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marche d'Aligre, Place d'Aligre, 75011 Paris France
● Reliable via line
When you make a reservation and on the day,
Stay in touch with Airbee mail.
For those who can change the line, photos of the meeting place and the metro
I'll send you a photo of the exit area
think. If you are unsure, please feel free to contact us via the line.
● Ice Break & Workshop
I will meet at a cafe near Marche at 9:30.
Ice break & simple workshop begins.
What you want to learn about this Marche tour,
Considering the points you would like to review in your daily life, in terms of eating habits and health after returning home
Make your ideal vision clear. Thereby
Please clarify your learning.
Pay for the ice break cafe yourself
=== There is a change in order depending on the weather and interest points from here ===
ポ イ ン ト ️ Please pay the mark points yourself ️
⭐️ To the most delicious bread chocolate shop in Paris
Please buy sweets and bread chocolate by yourself
● Marche exploration. The strongest beauty food in Arab!
Head to Marche.
Look for dates that are said to be the strongest beauty food in the Arab world.
● Vegetables such as vegetables and various kinds of tomatoes according to the season
Let's buy it and eat it. *
● Flea market treasure hunt
Search for treasure in flea market. The flea market is fun, but I'm worried that I can't speak the language, and there are so many pick-ups that beginners can't keep up. We will help you relax and go around. You can also negotiate prices so you can rest assured.
● Taste and characteristics of major cheese producing countries
The smell of God's feet! Taste 3 types of stinky cheeses and the cheeses of the major cheese producing countries, know their characteristics and explore the world of cheese.
● Wine bar experience
● Lunch is also available at a restaurant a 1-minute walk from the wine bar.
The price is not included, so please pay by yourself.
● Healthy red meat. The difference between an Arab butcher and a French butcher
At first glance, it looks like the same butcher but the meat that sells according to the religion
The type is also different. Recommended side dish of butcher
Try putty, a slightly gloomy blood sausage, or brain miso.
● Visit a spice shop. Looking for spices in an exotic atmosphere
Let's look. Cheese like tofu and dubious spices.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :138 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine, 75012 Paris, France
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.