Relaxing Time in a sailboat on a day or sunset tour along the Tagus
Join us on a boat tour along the Tagus River. Come and visit Lisbon in a different way, be amazed by it’s colours, the way they spread over the hills and touch the river.
The sailing tour starts from Santo Amaro's Dock) and the boat tour will take us to the Praça do Comércio, one of the most beautiful plazas in the word. From there we can see the old neighborhoods of Lisbon: Chiado, Baixa, Castelo and Alfama. Then the boat tour will take us to the other side of the river to get the widest possible view of Lisbon. We will sail close to the Cristo Rei on the south bank, cross under the bridge and sail to Belém to see its tower and the Discoveries Monument.
If you choose the sunset tour, you will be able to enjoy great moments while sailing towards the sunset.
Along the boat tour you will be served a drink and a cheese and ham snack to enjoy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- White wine, rose wine or beer
- Smoked Ham
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco), Avenida Infante Dom Henrique 1C, Lisbon 1100-053 Portugal
The Trade Place or Praça do Comércio is one of the most beautifull places in the world. From the river you will be able to appreciate it from a complete different perspective.
Pass By: Castelo de S. Jorge, Rua de Santa Cruz do Castelo, Lisbon 1100-129 Portugal
On the top of one of the seven hills of Lisbon, the St. Jorge Castel will be in evidence. Just looking at the down town, the baixa, of Lisbon.
Pass By: Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
Along the river the old quarters of Lisbon (Alfama, Mouraria, Castelo, Bairro Alto) will be possible to see around the St. Jorge Castel. A unique view that you will not forget
Pass By: 25 de Abril Bridge, Praca 25 de Abril Almada, Lisbon 1950-358 Portugal
The iconic red bridge of Lisbon, the 25th of April bridge will be just over us while we sail under it into the direction of Belém. One of the views that you will not forget.
Pass By: Santuario Nacional de Cristo Rei, Praceta do Cristo Rei 27A Não é localizado em Lisboa e sim em Almada, Almada 2800-058 Portugal
The tour along the south bank of the Tagus river will pass in front of the statue of the Cristo Rei. You will be able to appreciate it from the river and see how it looks over the city of Lisbon.
Pass By: Torre de Belem, Avenida Brasilia - Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
You will have an amazing view of the Tower from the river side. The Belém Tower is one of the iconic monuments of the city of Lisbon.
Pass By: Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Praca do Imperio Belém, Lisbon 1400-206 Portugal
Between the Belém Tower and the Discoverties Monument you will be able to see the monastery on the back.
Pass By: Padrao dos Descobrimentos Avenida Brasilia Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
The Discoverties Monument will be seen from the river side. An amazing view of all the figures represented on both sides.
Pass By: MAAT - Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology, Avenida Brasilia Central Tejo, Lisbon 1300-598 Portugal
On the way back to the dock we will sail in front of the MAAT Museum and you will be able to see the beauty of this building.
Departure Point :Santo Amaro Recreation dock, Alcântara, 1300 Lisbon, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Alcohol cannot be served to people under the legal drinking age of 16; ID may be required
- A minimum of 2 people per tour is needed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We kindly ask all our guests to bring their own masks. In case someone forgets to bring, we will have on board and excepcionally provide to this guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.