Relaxing hike in Dilijan National Park
The special comfortable tour-bus/vehicle will wait for you in your location (hotel, accommodation). We'll start the tour at 9 am. On the way we'll have a stop near the lake Sevan to admire with the beauty of the biggest mountain lake of the Caucasus. After a short walk in the town of Dilijan we'll start the hiking to the direction of Parz lake which is located in the Dilijan National Park. The hike continues by the brand-new Transcaucasian Trail built in 2017.
There is a Zip-line over the lake Parz, no worries, we'll wait for you with love untill you enjoy the adventurous zip!!. The vehicle will take as to Yerevan form Parz lake area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Vegetierian/Vegan/Non-vegeterian
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Yerevan or Dilijan)
- Entry/Admission - Dilijan National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Parz
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Sevan, Lake Sevan, Gegharkunik Province
Lake Sevan is the largest body of water in Armenia and the Caucasus region. It is one of the largest freshwater high-altitude (alpine) lakes in Eurasia. The lake is situated in Gegharkunik Province, at an altitude of 1,900 m (6,234 ft) above sea level.
Stop At: Dilijan National Park, Dilijan Armenia
Dilijan National Park is one of the four national parks of Armenia. Occupying an area of 240 km²,it is known for its forest landscapes, rich biodiversity, medicinal mineral water springs, natural and cultural monuments, and extensive network of hiking trails.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Dilijan, Dilijan, Tavush Province
Dilijan is a spa town and urban municipal community in the Tavush Province of Armenia. Usually called Armenian Switzerland or Little Switzerland by the locals, it is one of the most important resorts of Armenia, situated within the Dilijan National Park. The forested and reclusive town is home to numerous Armenian artists, composers, and filmmakers and features some traditional Armenian architecture. The Sharambeyan street in the centre, has been preserved and maintained as an "old town", complete with craftsman's workshops, a gallery and a museum.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake Parz, Dilijan National Park, Dilijan Armenia
Lake Parz is a small lake located in the Dilijan National Park east of Dilijan in Armenia. The lake was formed by natural climatic changes. "Parz" in Armenian means clear.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Zvartnots International Airport, Yerevan, Armenia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not Recommended For Travelers With Grass or Flower Allergies
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.