Relaxing Charter Sailing Trip from Pasito Blanco
Enjoy this amazing experience and sail aboard a private sailing boat along the southern coast of Gran Canaria.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- White Wine
- Soft Drinks
- Canarian Cheese Platter
- Spanish Cold Meats
- Snorkelling Goggles
- Chocolates (only 5h & 7h trip)
- Spanish Omelette (only 5h & 7h trip)
- Towels (only 5h & 7h trip)
- 1 Cava bottle (only 7h trip)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pasito Blanco, Pasito Blanco, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
The trip starts off at Pasito Blanco’s Marina, in southern Gran Canaria. From there, we will sail on towards Faro de Maspalomas (Maspalomas Lighthouse) in order to contemplate their amazing dunes. Then, the Sailboat continues its route to Amadores beach. You will discover numerous coves and beaches in the south of the island along the way.
During the trip, the sailboat will make a stop for those wanting to take a dip and do snorkelling.
Our sailboat can accommodate up to 8 passengers.
The starting time will be scheduled at customer's convenience.
Do not miss this chance!
• Marvel at hidden spots in the coast of Gran Canaria
• Go aboard an amazing sailing boat
• Take a dip and practice some snorkelling
• Enjoy on-board free snacks and drinks
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Puerto Deportivo Pasito Blanco, Varadero, Calle Goleta, 2, 35106 Pasito Blanco, Las Palmas, Spain
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- It is recommended to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before starting time
- The trip could be cancelled due to unpleasant weather conditions
- Do not forget to bring sunscreen and a cap or hat
- Towels not included in the 3h 30min trip
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.