Relax in Nature - Chrissi Island day Cruise
Follow the lead of this excursion on the way to Ierapetra by bus, accompanied by the morning sun. Soon after embarking in the boat, enjoy a sailing trip in the Libyan sea on your way to Chrissi island where you will taste the natural beauty of a unique and protected by “Natura 2000” golden beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup-drop-off Heraklion Karteros Kokini Hani Gouves Analipsi Anisaras Hersonisos Stalis Malia Sisi
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Boat ticket
What's excluded :
- Food & drink
- Municipality Fee 1 Euro
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hierapetra, Ierapetra 722 00, Greece
Ierapetra is located on the south coast of Crete. As it is the only town in the south, it is also called bride of the Libyan Sea.
From Ierapetra’s port we will be embarking the boat and start our sail towards Chrissi island.
Stop At: Chrissi Island, Ierapetra, Crete Greece
Chrissi Island or Gaidouronisi, meaning Golden Beach or Donkey Island is an uninhabited island 9 miles south of the town of Ierapetra. The island has a maximum length of 7 km and covers an area of 4,743 km². The highest point of the island is 31 meters above sea level. Most of the island is covered with golden sand and ¼ of the island is covered from the rare variety of Lebanon cedars. The boat anchors on the south side of the island. The beach nearby can be offered for swimming and sunbathing. There is a path running through the island and its cedar forest to the beach of Belegrina or Chrissi Ammos, an exotic beach, a paradise on earth. On the east side of the beach one can find a wide variety of sea shells. You can explore another beach called Kataprosopo that faces Mikronisi, an island on the east of Chrissi. On the west side of Pelegrina a rockier landscape is found on your way to the chapel of Agios Nikolaos and the island’s lighthouse, both worth a visit.
As you will be located in one of the southernmost parts of Europe, make sure to relax and enjoy a day in an unspoiled environment by swimming in turquoise crystal clear waters, sunbathe and rest under a cedar tree.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers from Hotels at Plaka, Elounda, Agios Nikolaos, Istron, Sissi, Malia, Stalida, Hersonissos, Anissaras, Analipsi, Gouves, Gournes, Kokkini Hani, Heraklion,Ammoudara
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in the bus You must fill out a travel information form
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.