Reindeer Watching from Laugarfell
Reindeers only live in East Iceland and usually travel together in a herd. One of the best places in Iceland to see a reindeer is in the area near Laugarfell. If you want to see reindeers then this is one of the best places to see them.
per adult from
What's included :
- Laugarfell hot spring
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Reindeer's were introduced from Norway to Iceland late in the 18th century and today the wild reindeer live only in East Iceland, mostly at higher elevations in summer but seek lower grassland, closer to the coast in winter. All the reindeer in Iceland live wild but originally they were introduced from Norway for farming but reindeer husbandry the Scandinavian style did not tempt the Icelanders, and the animals were never domesticated. .
Reindeer were late in the 18th century , but reindeer husbandry the Scandinavian style did not tempt the Icelanders, and the animals were never domesticated.
It is not possible to guarantee that we will find a reindeers but I can guarantee that you will see a beautiful landscape.
The area near Laugarfell is one of the best places in Iceland to find the reindeers.
Departure Point :Laugarfell, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Bring with you: Warm clothes, Good hiking shoes, Gloves, Water bottle and Light snack
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.