Regensburg day trip from Munich
Travel with us in the air-conditioned, modern coach from Munich to Regensburg. With more than 1500 listed buildings since 2006, this city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Upon arrival at the bus parking lot, you will be guided by our German and English-speaking tour guide over the famous "Steinerne Brücke" (bridge) and get an approximately one-hour city tour through Germany's largest medieval Old Town. Afterwards you have free time. It is possible to attend a 45 minute boat trip on the Danube for a fee. Many cozy cafes and restaurants invite you to linger. In addition, you will find many shops in the city for shopping and strolling. Later in the afternoon, meet again with our guide at the Steinerne Brücke bridge and return to the bus together.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide incl. City tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Old Stone Bridge
What's excluded :
- Fee for shipping, if desired (only possible until 6.10.)
- no hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stachus, Karlsplatz 1, 80335 Munich, Bavaria Germany
Here we meet with all travelers. A tour guide and the bus will be waiting for all guests.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Old Stone Bridge, Steinerne Brucke, 93059, Regensburg, Bavaria Germany
They go together with the tour guide from the bus to the "Stone Bridge". From there begins an approximately one-hour city tour in German and English.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Regensburger Ratskeller, Rathauspl. 1, 93047 Regensburg, Germany
In the center of Regensburg you have enough time to eat lunch, for shopping and strolling.
For an additional fee there is the possibility to experience a boat trip on the Danube. This takes about 45 minutes.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Sonnenstraße 1, 80331 München, Germany
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children under 3 years are free and sit, depending on the availability of seats, on the lap d. parents
- Most travelers can participate
- The cruise is only available until 6.10.19!
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.