In the water, your PADI Professional will help you regain comfort and confidence in scuba diving.
You’ll practice a few safety-related skills and then go over anything you specifically want to review.
It makes you familiar to diving again, so that you really feel comfortable under water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
It is quite a long time ago that you have been diving for the last time? Do you feel that your diving skills and your knowledge have faded a bit rusty? Then you should take a Refresher Dive with us!
Certification minimum: Scuba Diver
One REFRESHER DIVE (one boat ride with one boat dive at one dive spot) or two REFRESHER DIVES (one boat ride with two dives at two different dive spots with a surface interval on the boat) with own or rental dive equipment (BCD, Regulator, Mask, Fins, Wetsuit) with one of our Dive Masters or Dive Instructors.
Our morning dives start every day at 9 am and our afternoon dive(s) start every day at 2 pm.
For the morning dive(s), you have to be at our Diving Centre at 8.30 am for registration. You will be back from the dive(s) at around 10.30 am / 12.30 pm depending on number of dives and distance of the dive sites.
For the afternoon dive(s) you have to be at our Diving Centre at 1.30 pm for registration. You will be back from the dive(s) at around 3.30 pm / 5 pm depending on number of dives and distance of the dive sites.
Departure Point :TRINCOMALEE DIVING CENTRE, PADI 5-STAR DIVE RESORT, S-26837, 178, Allesgarden, 32 Nilaveli Rd, ත්රිකුණාමලය 31000, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up between Trincomalee and Kuchchaveli (Trincomalee, Uppuveli, Nilaveli,Kuchchaveli).
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- NO INFANTS ALLOWED.
- MUST HAVE DIVING CERTIFICATION.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.