Refining Tastes: La Côte wine and traditional oil tasting experience
This easy half-day hosted tour provides an interactive and enjoyable taste of local wines, artisanal oils along with the La Côte region's fascinating history and vigneron heritage.
You will also meet star winemakers, gain knowledge into the fundamentals of wine tasting and how to pair it with different cuisines.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Domaine Henri Cruchon
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moulin de Sévery, 1141 Sévery, Switzerland
We begin our tour travelling through the rolling pastures beyond Morges to the old windmill at Sévery, one of the oldest such mills in Switzerland. Here, you will enjoy a private tour of traditional nut oil production followed by a degustation of homemade oils and mustards.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Domaine Henri Cruchon, Route du Village 32, 1112 Echichens, Switzerland
By bus we travel back towards Morges and stop at the quaint village of Échichens. At the cave of famed winemaker Henri Cruchon, your host will take you on a glorious wine journey. You will learn the basics of wine tasting and appreciation, taste intriguing local wine styles accompanied by cheese and charcuterie platters
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Place de la Gare, 1110 Morges, Switzerland
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.