Redrib offshore experience
On this trip you get the feel of the dynamics of a rough sea and how to safely drive in speed
under such conditions that leaves most of the regular boats in shore.
You will notice how a commercial RIB -boat works under these conditions and realise why
this boat type is used in resque missions, by the military and the coast guard.
per adult from
What's included :
- You will be wearing the best available safety equipments on this trip.
What's excluded :
Where the wind lives. That is where we go. Leaving from Helsinki we head off-shore for a
dance on the waves. You will wear a top-of-the line Ursuit Survival Suit, a marine inflatable
helmet and automatic life vest to stay warm, dry and safe in any conditions.
Safety is our highest priority and is never compromised. Speed and routes are due to
weather conditions and passenger capabilities. On this journey you will safely experience
the true nature of a rigid RIB.
Departure Point :Eteläranta 1, 00130 Helsinki, Finland
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.