Redrib and Helicopter Half-Day Experience in Helsinki
Try the exciting combination of riding a RIB boat and a flying a helicopter during the same day! See Helsinki City from above and enjoy our unique archipelago from a new perspective. We land on an island, where you can experience a survival suit swim, enjoy an archipelago snack and more. The fast RIB boat takes you back to the city ending a perfect day, now flying low if you are especially into speed and adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Champagne on helicopter flight
- All passenger equipment needed for the float and the RIB boat ride like whole body floatation suit or -jacket with spray hood, live wests, speed goggles
What's excluded :
We start with a helicopter flight over Helsinki City on our way to the easter archipelago. The archipelago from above is a thrilling sight. We land on a beautiful island on the bare cliffs. There we have either a nature trail walk or you can alternatively try how it feels floating around in a survival suit staying completely warm and dry. If you want, you can participate in a moderate survival training in the suits too. After a snack archipelago lunch we prepare for a fast RIB boat drive back to Helsinki city. Now you can experience the true nature of a fast and rigid RIB boat, now flying at low altitude over the waves. All passenger equipment are included in the boat tour.
• Helsinki, Helsinki, Uusimaa
Departure Point :Helsinki-Malmi Airport, 00700 Helsinki, Finland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.