Red Square and the Moscow Kremlin
Your guide will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel and will take you with Moscow Metro to the Red Square. Next 3 hours you will spend listening to the stories and legends of Red Square rich in symbols of Russia's turbulent and intriguing past.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Saint Basil's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Moscow Kremlin
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Square, Moscow 109012 Russia
The square's name has nothing to do with communism or with the color of many of its buildings. In fact it derives from the word 'krasnyi', which once meant 'beautiful', and has only come to mean 'red' in contemporary Russian. Red Square began life as a slum, a shanty town of wooden huts clustered beneath the Kremlin walls that housed a collection of peddlers, criminals and drunks whose status left them outside the official boundaries of the medieval city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saint Basil's Cathedral, Red Square 2, Moscow 109012 Russia
Every capital has a well-known landmark making it easily recognizable. In Moscow, the Cathedral of the Protecting Veil of the Mother of God, better known as the Cathedral of St. Vasily the Blessed (or St. Basil’s Cathedral, as it is often called in English), standing in Red Square is such a landmark. It is for nearly 450 years now that this architectural ensemble of inimitable beauty and grandeur has been filling our hearts with joy, excitement and pride.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Moscow Kremlin, Moscow 103132 Russia
Built as a fortress in the 12th century, the Kremlin is an official residence of the President of the Russian Federation and the President's office.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick un from any hotel in Moscow
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.