Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater Hike
Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater is a blend of wildlife ecosystems, music culture, history, and stunning views that make for an unforgettable easy to traverse hike. The trail not only has spectacular views of the red rock sandstone monoliths, but it is also the best chance for spotting wildlife. This hike is 3 miles long and takes about 2 hours to complete. Along the way learn about the parks amazing history, local wildlife, as well as stories of the many great artists who have had the honor to play at this very special venue.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks are provided
- Scenic views of Red Rocks Park and Ampitheater
- Easy Hiking Trail
- Many opportunities for breaks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre, 18300 W Alameda Pkwy, Morrison, CO 80465-8737
Guided tour of one of the most spectacular outdoor venues on the planet. Learn about local history and wildlife as you take in the amazing views.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Red Rocks Trail, Morrison, CO, USA
Explore the trails around Red Rocks for spectacular views of the park and the best opportunities for spotting wildlife.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Colorado Music Hall of Fame, 17900 Trading Post Rd, Morrison, CO 80465, USA
Discover the stories of artists who have had the privilege of playing at Red Rocks Amphitheater.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre, 18300 W Alameda Pkwy, Morrison, CO 80465, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.