Red Rock Tour- Las Vegas Strip Trike Tour
*If you need more then 2 trikes, please make a second reservation second reservation*
Experience a Trike tour that takes you along the famous Las Vegas Strip and around the Red Rock Canyon area. You'll start on the Las Vegas Strip and pass by many of the iconic sights that make Las Vegas famous before cruising up to the Red Rock Canyon area.
Please note: the price displayed is valid for up to two (2) passengers per trike with a combined weight of 400 pounds.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of helmet
- Use of Automatic Trike Motorcycle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
What's excluded :
- Admission to Red Rock Canyon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
After pickup from the Las Vegas Strip, you'll be brought to starting point for a short safety briefing and practice session. Then get ready for a fun and thrilling time as you take control of your very own trike motorcycle!
Pass By: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161
Red Rock Canyon was designated as Nevada's first National Conservation Area. Red Rock Canyon is located 17 miles west of the Las Vegas Strip on Charleston Boulevard/State Route 159. The area is visited by more than two million people each year. In marked contrast to a town geared to entertainment and gaming, Red Rock offers enticements of a different nature including a 13-mile scenic drive, miles of hiking trails, rock climbing, horseback riding, mountain biking, road biking, picnic areas, nature observing and visitor center with indoor and outdoor exhibits as well as a book store.
Stop At: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign, 5100 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119-3232
Photo Stop at the Famous Las Vegas Sign.
Best proof that you were really in Las Vegas!
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Vegas Trike Adventures, 3050 Westwood Dr a21, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All drivers must sign a waiver
- Minimum age to ride is 8 years with parent or guardian
- Maximum combined weight is 400 pounds
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- Minimum age to drive is 21 years old, No Motorcycle License Required
- Tours require a minimum number of guest to operate
- Insurance required
- All Trikes are automatic transmission, no motorcycle license is required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.