Red Canyon River Trip’s all inclusive Half Day Tour! PRIVATE TOURS AVAILABLE!
CORONAVIRUS:IF YOU ARE STILL PLANNING ON A FAMILY VACATION THEN A TRIP INTO THE MOUNTAINS MAY BE A WAY TO GO.THIS YEAR WE WILL BE DOING SMALLER TOURS IN THE EFFORT TO PROMOTE SOCIAL DISTANCING!CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION.This is an all inclusive 4 hr whitewater rafting tour.This tour begins at 9:00am and ends at 1:00pm.This a fun filled educational whitewater rafting trip.Youll be hitting rapid after rapid on this beautiful section in the Red Canyon.Be prepared to get wet,and have fun.You May get chances to see beautiful wildlife,amazing scenery,and hear fun historical facts.All while riding a roller coaster of rapids.About half way down the river,you’ll be stopping at a beautiful little picnic spot to have your deli style lunch,and get a little sun before heading down the next 7 miles.
per adult from
What's included :
- deli style lunch
- life vest
- intermediate safety lesson
What's excluded :
- alchoholic beverages
- be prepared to have a maxing time on a rollercoaster of class 2s and 3s rapids,see amazing canyons,and learn lots of fun history.Youll be taken very good care of by your guide.They are put through strenuous trainings to raft these rivers.They are CPR certified,first aid,water rescue,background checks,and drug and alcohol tested.Here at CWA we do the best we can to provide a safe but fun and memorable vacation.Please notify us about any dietary or physical restrictions so that we may accommodate your needs.This Trip is a family fun trip and we allow guests down to 2 years old on this stretch,but don’t worry there’s tons of fun rapids for the Adventurous adults.
Departure Point :1119 12th St, Cody, WY 82414, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- please wear quick dry clothes,sandals or water shoes.Also bring along a sweatshirt,dry socks and shoes for after the tour is over.Those items can stay in the bus.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.