Recoleta Cemetery - Buenos Aires Jewel (Virtual Live Tour Experience)
In this experience you will learn the history of this elegant and exclusive Cemetery.
You will be able to understand why it's considered one of the most beautiful and unusual cemeteries in the world by learning about the graves of notable people, including Eva Perón, presidents of Argentina, Nobel Prize winners, the founder of the Argentine Navy, and others.
Join me on this experience to learn about one of the most impressive cemeteries in the world: the Recoleta Cemetery!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- 45 minute Virtual Live tour experience
What's excluded :
Discover one of the most beautiful cemeteries in the world located in the Recoleta neighbourhood of Buenos Aires, Argentina!
It Is known as the City of Angels; because of the increíble amount of these Carrara marble sculptures you will find at the top of the mausoleums.
The idea of Buenos Aires becoming a european city is created by the government and the elite in a period when Buenos Aires was one of the wealthiest countries in the world in the late XIX th Century. A period when Argentina was known as the granary of the
A great part of this wealth was spent in building impressive french style palaces and very elaborate and artistic mausoleums in the Recoleta Cemetery.
• Cemiterio de Recoleta, Junin 1760, Buenos Aires C1113 Argentina
Departure Point :Av. Cerviño 4634, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.