Recife: Full Day City Tour
Explore the beautiful city of Recife and its highlights. Marvel at its picturesque streets and warm people and even learn how to prepare the famous caipirinha.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick Up & Drop Off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Capela Dourada
- Entry/Admission - Ricardo Brennand Institute
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capela Dourada, Rua do Imperador D. Pedro II, Recife, State of Pernambuco 44927-000 Brazil
Discover the culture, history and art of Pernambuco. The trip will take you to the Governor's Palace, Praça da República, Capela Dourada (Golden Chapel) and the Kahal Zur Israel Synagogue (the first synagogue of the Americas), built during the Dutch period, where you can learn something about the history of the Jews in Pernambuco.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Ricardo Brennand Institute, Alameda Antonio Brennand Várzea, Recife, State of Pernambuco 50741-904 Brazil
The next stop is a visit to Cachaçaria Carvalheira, where the Cachaça (sugar cane rum) is aged in oak barrels. Here, besides learning about the production process, you can taste seven different types of Cachaça and learn how to make Caipirinha. In the afternoon you will head to Instituto Ricardo Brennand and its wonderful art collection, followed by a visit to the gallery of world-famous artist Francisco Brennand.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Check-in is 10 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.At least 2 people are required for the private tour and regular tour to take place.Airports
- Guararapes Intl Airport, Recife, State of Pernambuco Brazil
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Important: Notice that for the holiday calendar days there is a charge up to 50% additional to the rate. Please ascertain of the dates before booking.
- Minimum of 2 persons per book
- Solo travellers need a supplement confirmation
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.