Real Village Tour Amritsar
This village tour is an exprience that will take you back to the old roots of Punjab.
Welcome guest with Lassi(Butter Milk), Later enjoy the taste of Snacks(Pakoras) with Jaggery Tea. After doing some activities in the village, back to village house for lunch where you can enjoy Sarson ka Saag with Makki di Roti, Dal Makhni, Mix Vegetables, Curd, Zeera Rice, Plain Chapaati, Salad etc.
Dessert includes Rice Pudding (Kheer).
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Welcome guest with Lassi(Butter Milk), Later enjoy the taste of Snacks(Pakoras) with Jaggery Tea. After doing some activities in the village, back to village house for lunch
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gohalwar, Punjab 143401, India
Get opportunity to explore real village of Punjab with Tarsem Singh. Pure living of Punjab Countryside, A village tour through the roots of Punjab. Mesmerize and refresh your memories with colourful traditions & rituals. Experience the leisure experience, state of love, warmth & hospitality. A traveler can experience Milking Cow, Ride on Tractor and bullock Cart, Turban Tying, Mehndi (Heena) Art, Special Jaggery tear with Snacks (Pakoras etc.). Learn authentic cooking with old traditional kitchen.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Gohalwar, Punjab 143401, India
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.