Real Pirates of the Inland Seas: Chicago Pirate-Themed Sailboat Tour
Take in the world-famous skyline of the Windy City from the water, and enjoy a leisurely trip on Lake Michigan.
We will also offer on our main deck TRUE STORIES OF PIRACY on the Great Lakes! From epic battles to trickery and treasure, experience the incredible tales of real pirate adventure that happened right here on these magnificent inland seas.
This is approximately a 75 Minute sail.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Michigan, Beaches for swimming, IL
Chicago's ocean, Lake Michigan
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tall Ship Windy, 600 E Grand Ave Navy Pier, Chicago, IL 60611-3419
Chicago's Official Tall Ship, Windy has been delighting audiences for the past 22 years. This family owned and operated business is a highlight to any trip to the Windy City.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 148 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.