Real Muay Thai Boxing Show at Rajadamnern Stadium
Experience the thrill of Thailand's action packed national sport at the Rajadamnern Stadium in Bangkok! Even as one of the oldest and greatest Muay Thai stadiums in the country, the Rajadamnern Stadium still gathers throngs of Thai locals and foreign visitors alike for an exhilarating immersion in this traditional sport.
Get the best views of the 9 different matches from your ringside seats, or choose to sit among the locals betting on their favorite fighter at the 2nd or 3rd Class areas. Be one with the crowd as they cheer and roar and you'll understand how this age-old sport has remained popular over the years.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation to and from most central Bangkok hotels.
- Ringside seats
- One soft drink
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Snacks, souvenirs and other beverages not listed
- Visit: Rajadamnern Thai Boxing Stadium, 1, Ratcha Damnoen Nok Road, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
Opened in 1945, Rajadamnern Thai Boxing Stadium is one of the two Muay Thai stadiums in Bangkok. Rajadamnern Stadium operates every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday when doors open from 6pm. The seating is divided into three classes, ringside, second class and third class. Snaring some ringside seats will give you the extreme experience of sitting as close to the fighters as you can get. You’ll be right in the middle of all the action and maybe even end up next to the fighter’s teams and their supporters. Second and third class are still impressive! Sitting in among the locals who are betting on the fighters and getting more and more excited as the night progresses is a truly authentic way to experience a Muay Thai stadium.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your Bangkok Accommodation
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3 and younger is complimentary provided they are shorter than 120cms.
- No child rate
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day.
- Duration varies depending on length of, and number of, bouts
- No guide. Upon arrival at the stadium you will be assisted by stadium staff
- Several bouts each Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evening.
- Depart Rajadamnern Stadium approximately 10.30pm.
- Doors Open at 6.00pm. Hotel pick up is 30-60 minutes prior to this time. First bout is a little after 6.00pm.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.