Read Description: Transfer From Naples + 2 Hours Stop In Pompeii + Wine Tasting
This is private transportation will allow you to optimize your time.
From Naples, you will be able to reach Amalfi coast or Sorrento easily and without stress sit in the car and enjoy the ride.
The transfer can be arranged with Mercedes and professional driver including pick-up and drop-off includes in this transfer there is stop in pompeii 2 hours plus stop for lunch in a beautiful winery, entrance fees are excluded.
Pompeii entrance cost is 15,00 euros each person.
Lunch at the winery with wine tasting is 28,00 euros each person.
One of our drivers will pick-up you and on the way to go on the Amalfi coast will be friendly to give some information about our beautiful land.
this service is from Naples Port and Airport, railway station,
Hotels in Naples and Pompeii can also be provided.
Feel free the stress to find taxi pay in advance we will take care of your transportation.
We are fully insured and licensed and we are giving the best price possible
duration total is 5 hours about
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- stop in pompeii 2 hours plus stop on mount vesuvius for wine teating and lunch
What's excluded :
- Lunch - lunch and wine tasting is exclused price is 28 euros per person and they offer: 7 different glasses of wine antipasto with chees spaghetti with cherrry tomatos and local cake
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Sorrentino Vini
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pickup from Naples, Sorrento, or Amalfi coast
Arrival in Pompeii, time for restrooms and tickets Walking tour inside the ruins.
The tour guide is only upon request the cost is 120,00 euros for 2 hours and a half.
Description of the tour.
This full-day tour has a perfect pairing: a throwback in the mysterious ruins of ancient Pompeii and a climb up to the crater of Mount Vesuvius with lunch and a tasting at a vineyard.
Enjoy an immersive journey and overwhelming experience like no other archaeological sites in the whole world, then you will enjoy a light lunch with wine tasting at the slopes of Mt. Vesuvius. Vesuvian wine has ancient origins: a trail filled with aromas and beliefs, all played around a new Nectar of the Gods.
The ancient grape growers fully exploited the potential of the wineries of the volcano’s land, planting the grapevine variety called “Lacryma Christi”.
COST OF POMPEII TICKETS IS 15,00 EUROS PER PERSON.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sorrentino Vini, Via Fruscio 2, 80042 Boscotrecase Italy
After the visit to the archeological area of Pompeii, the driver will lead you up to the slopes of the mountain where you will stop in a local restaurant with a breathtaking view of the Bay of Naples. Taste local food and enjoy the wine of the vineyards located on
the mountain. The Vesuvius area is still today characterized by the presence of old wine varieties in many vineyards. Every wine (from Lacryma Christi to Caprettone)
is able to tell the history of the area and can be conceived as an ambassador of the culture and traditions of the territory. After 2 hours of free time, the driver will pick you up and drive you back to Naples or to your final destination.
The cost of the lunch is 25,00 euros for each person.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour or transfer is from Naples but upon request, we can pick up clients in Sorrento and Amalfi coast too.Airports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- molo beverello
- Calata Porta di Massa, Interno Porto, 22, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Stazione Marittima Cruise Ship Terminal, San Ferdinando, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :5/28/2019 - 9/30/2022
Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:00 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- We want to remember that the health of our customers is our main priority so our vehicles are sanitized before and after each service, in addition, we put your disposition mask, gloves and disinfectant gels.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.