Reach Falls and Blue Lagoon Private Tour
Explore Portland Parish on this day trip from your hotel. Visit 2 of Port Antonio attractions. Check out the natural pool in stunning shades of azure at the Blue Lagoon, walk on the isolated white-sand beach and ride a bamboo raft on the Blue Lagoon. Jump into the rabbit's hole at reach falls A traditional Jamaican lunch and round-trip hotel transportation are included in this 10-hour tour.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottle Water
- Entry Fee Blue Lagoon
- Entry/Admission Blue Lagoon
- Entry/Admission: Reach Falls
- Entry/Admission - Reach Falls
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon
What's excluded :
- Rafting- 80-90usd for couple (optional)
- Boat Ride on Blue Lagoon( $30usd) (optional)
- Lunch (own expenses)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reach Falls, East of Port Antonio, Port Antonio Jamaica
Have a great day at Reach Falls on the island of Naturally! Discovered by runaway slaves from plantations in the neighbouring parish of St Thomas who sought refuge in the hills of the John Crow mountains. Reach Falls is a luxurious eco-attraction hidden in the Montane Forrest on the John Crow Mountain Range. The attraction offers a unique blend of comfort, relaxation, and adventure. Reach Falls is centered on an exotic waterfall cascading down a rock face into an emerald river pool. The lush greenery from the Montane Forrest and the refreshing pool beneath the cascading waterfall promises a memorable experience. Reach Falls offers the opportunity to enjoy the cascading waterfall, a picnic area, and a guided tour upstream the Driver’s River (which feeds the waterfall) featuring a visit inside the legendary underwater cave. At the end of your tour, have lunch (own expense) at one of Jamaica's famous jerk centers, enjoying the delicious meal with an ice cold Red Stripe beer.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Blue Lagoon, Port Antonio Jamaica
Blue Lagoon, where you'll spend an hour of free time exploring one of Jamaica's most famous natural attractions. Take a refreshing dip in the mix of salt water and fresh spring water and admire the otherworldly blue of the water. Hear about how the lagoon was once thought to be bottomless, along with other local legends. When your adventure is over, enjoy transportation back to your hotel .
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If name of hotel is not listed please type when booking.Guest should be waiting in the lobby area of hotel for driver.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats are available upon request
- Tour is flexible so you have options.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.