Ravenel Fishing Charters
Come on a guided adventure with lots of good times and breath taking scenery. Edisto Island is one of the last few untamed places of South Carolina. Not many people are familiar with it's vast unexplored rivers and tributaries and the overabundance of strong fisheries. Few people realize the rich history of this quite little island as well. These two things combined are what makes Captain Justin Ravenel tick. He grew up spending every second of his free time getting to know the secrets of the island and he like's nothing more than to share them with you. The only thing Justin enjoys more than putting you on fish is spending time with his twin baby girls and his AMAZING wife!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Bait and tackle
What's excluded :
Fishing for inshore species such as spottail bass, speckled sea trout and flounder. Along the way it's common to see dolphins and many other local species such as otters and bald eagles. Enjoy historic Edisto Island from a different viewpoint with local licensed Captain Justin Ravenel.
Departure Point :4715 Wilson Rd, Hollywood, SC 29449, USA
Departure Time :5/27/2020 - 11/16/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.