Ravello walk, Atrani, Amalfi
The Ravello-Atrani-Amalfi walk is a trek of about 3.4 km that allows you to walk to Amalfi in 2 hours of walking. The path is almost totally downhill and develops along an ancient stone staircase, with short stretches of dirt road. Therefore comfortable shoes and a good workout are necessary.
The walk passes through the towns of Torello and Atrani, passing through the panoramic lemon terraces of the Amalfi Coast.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tourist guide
What's excluded :
- The walk passes through the towns of Torello and Atrani, passing through the panoramic lemon terraces of the Amalfi Coast.
Departure Point :84010 Ravello, SA, Italy
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.