rappelling and rock climbing
The climbing circuit of Lago Puelo, is a new proposal for those who like to discover the activity of qualified and experienced professionals. The guides and assistants seek to generate a rewarding experience that adapts to each type of hiker profile and enrich their trip with one of the region's passions, mountain climbing.
per adult from
What's included :
- complete equipment for rappelling and sport climbing
What's excluded :
The main activity is the practice of sport climbing, which includes rappelling and basic insurance techniques; To do this we must walk about 15 minutes along mountain paths that will lead us to the top of the walls from where the circuit begins, which is 3 hours long. Several sectors are scaled and rappelled, depending on the performance of the visitors.
• Parque Nacional Lago Puelo, 8430 Argentina
Departure Point :Avenida 2 de Abril, Av. 2 de Abril, Lago Puelo, Chubut, Argentina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/26/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.